Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Something New...



I've been sent a copy of "Motivate Your Child" by Dr. Scott Turansky & Joanne Miller, RN, BSN. I think this book is going to be an interesting read, and so I wanted to share it with you. It's a Christian book about how to raise kids "who do what they need to do without being told." I haven't had an opportunity to read it yet but just looking at the book cover intrigues me. The book claims to teach parents how to build internal motivation in their children, how to help children to respond to mistakes and so much more.

I plan to read through a chapter every few days and then share my thoughts with you. There are around 20 chapters so this will be a long, but interesting journey. I invite you to read along with me. If you don't want to, that's fine, hopefully you'll still find something interesting along the way. I'm only letting you know what the posts entitled, "Motivate Your Child" will be all about.

No comments:

Post a Comment