Sunday, November 9, 2014

Welcome!!!

A little about me...

I am a homeschool Mom of a great, 13-year-old daughter who's been homeschooled since preschool. Having never seen the inside of a school room, she's been cyber schooled, homeschooled and unschooled. Over the years I've gathered lots of information that I plan on sharing here.

As for myself...

I've always been a WAHM (work at home Mom) - doing everything from writing to transcription and now I do my own thing (surveys and Tarot readings mainly), whatever it takes to make things work so that as a single Mom I can be at home for my daughter who has Aspergers. This is important to me and I'd make it work even if I myself didn't have MS. Together we're quite a team and I hope to encourage many other families to be the same way.

Above all else...

I pray that this blog will be a blessing to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment